Professional Customized Resumes
Get a custom resume, including design, layout and content. The end-product will be unique in capturing your specific qualifications, skills, and personality.
I create professional resumes daily and will take your existing resume, rework the content to meet your career goals, and design a simple layout that is appropriate for the ATS systems many companies use to screen candidate applications.
Here's how it works:
1. Click the "Order Resume" button to provide info about your career goals and more.
2. After your details have been reviewed, you'll receive an email with proposed strategy and delivery timeline for you to confirm, along with any questions from your writer.
3. Once strategy and timeline have been agreed upon, you'll receive your first draft within 7 to 10 days.
4. You'll be asked to review your new resume and provide feedback, and answers to any questions, if needed.
5. We'll implement or respond to revisions, as appropriate and provide an updated resume version, if needed.
6. Your cover letter will be delivered for your review.
7. You'll provide feedback and any last revision requests, if needed.
8. Your finalized documents will be provided to you!
Not quite ready to order yet? Schedule a free consultation with me to chat and review before and afters!
1:1 Private Career Coaching
So, you want to establish your career on a firm foundation, or are thinking about a change in your career path. Maybe you've been in the same role for many years and don't know what the next step is, and you've realized there is a support gap when it comes to career growth guidance and mentoring.
There are 3 coaching packages available, targeted at different experience levels, ranging from just getting started to full-time home-based business owners who want to figure out sustainability steps for their future (connect with me via email if you're not sure which coaching package is right for you.)
Here's why I'm the right coach to help you:
1. I've been where you want to go. I'm an experienced, successful full-time consultant and freelancer. You want to learn from someone who's not only practicing in their field, but who's been successful at it.
2. I'm a skillful coach and trainer. I have formal training as an educator (I have my BA in education), have taught before, and have built training programs for several years. We will look at what skills you have, where you're coming from, and what you've already done to determine where you need to go next.
3. I'm motivated to help you succeed.
Your results support my business objectives, but also my personal drive and sense of ethics--more qualified professionals in the workplace, with an ethical mindset, to me, is a win-win.
4. I have diverse industry experience. I've written many resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile content for a broad range of industries. I'm a patient listener and creative problem-solver. My background in creative and technical industries hasn't been wasted; my diverse experience has given me a broad perspective with more than a single solution. I want to understand your specific challenges and concerns rather than prescribing wholesale methods that may not meet your needs.
5. I want your journey to be enjoyable, and our time together, productive. I'm a light-hearted personality, sometimes silly, but also very persistent. I will challenge you in your thinking, encourage you when needed, and also push you to be your best self.